People & Organizations
ALIGN STRUCTURE, CAPABILITIES, AND CULTURE FOR A WINNING ORGANIZATION
When an organization doesn’t meet its stakeholders’ needs and expectations, the cause may not be a misguided strategy or vision. Instead, underperformance is often the result of a misalignment of the company’s strategy and its many complex, interacting organizational parts. To address such situations, CPI’s consulting team can assist in designing new operating models, based on market economics and customized to deliver against shareholder expectations, customer needs, and the relationships among the constituencies in the organization’s extended enterprise.
When structure, capabilities, and culture are tightly linked with a winning strategy, an organization is geared to succeed.
Although companies are spending billions of dollars annually on leadership development and talent management, surprisingly few are seeing meaningful results.
People & Organizations
Designing an organization involves organizing resources, including people, process and technology, to deliver results in the most effective and efficient way. A business and/or service delivery model defines how you produce and distribute a product or deliver a service to meet the specific financial or client service goals of your organization. CPI works collaboratively with you to get an in-depth understanding of your organization’s strategic goals and vision of where you want to be in the future and helps you develop an organizational structure and business or service delivery model that will get you there. A solid organizational design will:
- Provide you with a clear understanding of the relationships between organizational functions and between causes and effects in practices and processes
- Help you build on strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Create better alignment between roles, practices and processes across your organization
- Help you design positions that clearly define roles and authority level, have appropriate workloads and are directly linked to your business requirements
- Provide a structure driven by strategic and operational priorities
- Defining the people requirements of the new operating model as well as designing the initiatives to make fundamental change happen
CPI has deep expertise to not only design operating models and organizations, but also to help realize the potential of a new organization by deploying our experts in organization efficiency, outsourcing, human capital and talent management, learning and leadership development, change management, and strategic communications.